10.12.2011

Kylie and Eric Tie the Knot

Wow...where do I begin? I have been blessed with the most amazing friends in my life! This journey begins a few years back when I moved to Georgia for photography school six years ago...

Eric happens to be one of the most talented vocalist I have EVER heard! He is the Worship and Arts  Pastor at The Torch Worship Center in Demorest, Ga, which is the church I have attended for the past six years! God has used this man to teach me how to worship beyond a song...how to worship from my heart! He has challenged me creatively, and blessed my life when he began to date Kylie! 

Kylie is a Proverbs 31 woman if I have ever met one. She has lived a life of pure faith over the years, and I have grown to believe God for the thing unseen, on a new level, due to the example she has lived before me!

There are times when you live in a moment that you will hold close to your heart for the rest of your life, and the past 2.5 years will forever be one of those "moments" for me. Kylie and I lived together for six months until the house we were in sold, and then Holly came into our lives! Kylie, Holly, and I lived together is the cutest little three bedroom house, and I don't know how to explain it... We were all changed for the better during that time! A bond of friendship that is as close as sisters!  We matured in Christ in a powerful way! We saw each other through all of the questions of dating life as well...from "do you think he is ever going to call me again" to "I wish he would stop calling..."(this one was me, until my Prince Charming came along and swept me off of my feet)!  Holly was the "oh my goodness, girls, I have to tell you about what John did for me tonight", and we would gather on the kitchen counters, as if we were at a bond fire, to hear all about the sweetness that John brought in to her life! And then there was Kylie... We would talk all about what the day would be like when Eric proposed, and how beautiful she was going to be in her gown! We all waited on pens and needles for the day when she would come home with a ring on her finger!

Well, that day did come, and October 8, 2011 she became Mrs. Eric Freeman! I am so thankful that these two are in my life! Here is a sneek peek at their wedding day! I was a bridesmaid in their wedding, so the images that I have are not the full story! To check out their wonderful wedding pictures you should visit www.ahaynesphoto.com! Alex did an outstanding job!















































Oh this is gonna be a good life...a good good life....

No comments: