10.10.2011

Elizabeth and Matt: A Charleston Wedding

When I think of a family founded on humility Elizabeth's family is one of the top on that list! I have known them my entire life, and have looked up to the values that they represent! I spent every Wednesday evening in their home when I was in high school for youth group! Love them.....
Elizabeth and Matt met in college at Gardner-Webb University, and they are a perfect match! It is never a shock to see Elizabeth in sports wear or hunting clothes! She is the ideal woman for a man who loves to be outdoors, and a breathtaking sight in a wedding gown!
Elizabeth and Matt Married at St. Luke's Chapel at MUSC, and danced the night way with friends and family in the ballroom of the Francis Marion Hotel
I am so thankful to have been a friend/photographer for this beautiful couple, and I wish them a lifetime of all the love in the world!













































No comments: