10.26.2011

A Bridal Shoot at Prestonwood Country Club

I remember the first time I saw one of my images appear on paper under a magical layer on solution in a darkroom at Winthrop University.... I knew that moment was changing my life forever! At that time I had to wait hours, if not days, to be face to face with my vision. Now when I have the world at my fingertips in moments, I am still amazed at the feeling of excitement when my creation appears on the camera screen with in seconds.... 
Out of all of the jobs that cover the globe God made me a photographer! I have said many times that I could not image being anything else. I feel like it is more than a job...this is my calling! I have been called to be an image maker... The capture time for all time...to tell a story that others may have missed or a moment that will never happen again, and do it in a way that invokes emotion and depth. 
I wanted that to be true of this Bridal Shoot at Prestonwood Country Club in Cary, NC! I wanted grace, elegance, and emotion to be seen and felt by all. 
It's all about that moment when she stops to thank God for the man waiting at the end of the isle for her, the moment when she stands alone until her dad takes her by the hand to walk her toward her future, or the moment when she feel more sexy in her wedding gown then she has ever felt in all of her life...
I have to give a special Thank You to a few very talented and wonderful companies... 
The Bridal Gowns are from Traditions by Anna in Raleigh NC! They have been a dream to work with, and I could not have done this shoot without them!
Hair and Makeup are by Von Kekel Saoln and Spa! Thank you Jennifer Grimes for taking time out of your busy day to work with us!
And to the ladies of Prestonwood Country Club...Sondra Johnstone and Vickie Gregory, I am blessed and thankful that you have opened your doors to me! I adore the two of you, and I am grateful to have been able to have this shoot at Prestonwood!


















No comments: