10.19.2011

Danielle & Kyle's Engagement at The Point Country Club

Danielle and Kyle met in college, and have been side by side ever since! When Danielle called to tell me that Kyle proposed to her on the beach by fireside... I was so happy for the two of them! What a sweet beginning!
I met Danielle when I began to work with The Atlantan Brides Magazine, which is a luxury high fashion bridal magazine in Atlanta. Danielle was my magazine representative, and we became friends quickly!
Danielle was the first person to fulfill one of my biggest dreams....getting published in a magazine! I remember the day I received a copy of The Atlantan Brides with one of my photographs in the "Hitched in Atlanta" section. One single image filled with possibility for me! I can honesty say that each time I see my work featured in magazines today that feeling is still the same thrill that I felt the very first time!

Danielle and Kyle wanted the shoot their Engagement Session at The Point Country Club in North Carolina, and I fell in love with the New England feel of the club. I was surrounded with charm and class from the moment I arrived. Here are a few images from their Engagement Session...
























No comments: