2.12.2013

A Romantic Maternity Session in Greenville SC

I'm so excited to share these images from Adam and Andrea's Romantic Maternity Session at the Hyatt Regency in Greenville, SC!
This hotel is a staple of the Downtown Greenville lifestyle, and the Hyatt has just undergone a full interior design remodel by designDMU! Needless to say I fell in love with this beautiful lobby. The atmosphere is chic, modern, and moody which appeals to my style to a tee! 
Attached is a new sleek, warm, sophisticated, and family friendly restaurant named Roost, which is how I found out about the Hyatt's lobby redesign. If you are in the Greenville area you should check out this locally grown-organic eatery! This being said I knew that I wanted this stunning atmosphere to be the location of my shoot with Adam and Andrea.
Andrea and Adam are expecting baby number three soon. Andrea is now 16 weeks along! We were able to show off her beautiful form, and still get sexy romantic images during such a sweet time in their lives. I am very excited to meet the new addition to their family in a few short months when they will introduce their first little boy to the world! They currently have two of the sweetest little girls I know, and I believe that this little man will be raised to be a southern gentleman.
Please enjoy these modern maternity images...


 






No comments: