8.18.2011

They told me I am dangerous......

I had to get a North Carolina license a few weeks ago, and when I read the ABC's for the man who was issuing me the right to drive in NC he asked me if I wear glasses...

Well... I replied that I HAVE glasses, but do I WEAR glasses...hum...that is another story! Needless to say he told me that I am a danger on the road, which some will attest to already! I may not be to best driver on the road, but I stop just in the knick of time! That should count for something right?

Not to them... therefore I would like to introduce you to "Kate" and "Reese"! They are the latest addition to my list of gear!

Kate Spade perception sunglasses are my new favorites! I have always been afraid of expensive shades (so I have three pair of cheep-o-s), because I am notorious for forgetting where I put them.  However, I now guard these beauties with my life! I just feel on top of the world in them...

David actually found Warby Parker in an article for GQ Magazine ! We checked out the selection, and loved them! They will ship five different frames to your house so that you can try out over a five day period for FREE! You send the frames back (they cover shipping cost), and at that point I promise you will be in love with at least one pair! Here is where this gets really sweet....the frames and the lenses are only $95!!! I adore the "Reese" frames, so I couldn't help but indulge! Check them out...

















1 comment:

Shayna said...

These are awesome!! Maybe now you'll wear them more and help your pretty little eyes see better. :)