6.21.2011

Stephen & Lisa: Greenville, SC

What can I say...I am crazy about these two! I have known Stephen for a few years now, and I adore  him to pieces! While I am just getting to know Lisa the more I spend time with her the more I adore her as well! She has mastered the art of keeping Stephen in line! Just kidding...

 I met them at a farm near Stephen's family lake house to shoot their Engagement Session, and we absolutely had a blast! They are so sweet with each other, and that always makes my job as the photographer easier. I love it when I have the chance to photograph couples who are truly interested in having fun, and are willing to relax in front of the camera... these two had no problem with that! 

Stephen and Lisa I pray that the next 10 months of planning your wedding will be full of laughter and love... and most of all... know that your bond with each other is only as strong as your commitment to Christ!







































1 comment:

RSAllen said...

Awesome work as usual Ms Abby!!!