5.24.2011

Ryan & Ashley: Miami FL


I have been so excited to share the images that were captured at Ashley and Ryan's wedding in Miami! These are two of the sweetest people I have ever met! They spend their lives serving Christ and evangelizing around the world! I met them when they were in Woodstock Ga for a revival, and fell in love with who they are! They are full of love, truth, and grace! 
Ashley and Ryan... thank you for giving me the chance to be a part of such a beautiful day were two truly became ONE! I watched as you promised to honor God and each other for the rest of your lives, while thinking, with a smile on my face and a tear in my eye, about the promise that I was about to make to David. You gave me such a gift, by teaching me how to be more thankful in my everyday life, and showing selfless love to one another!























































 




No comments: