9.21.2009

A Day in the Mountains Bridal Event







Check out the Bridal Event that R Ranch in Dahlonega, GA hosted yesterday! I was invited to photograph the showcasing of Christi's Bridal runway, and as the event unfolded I was blown away at the level of taste and sophistication that Christi's Bridal offers! Each gown was breathtaking as the trains swept across the dance floor, and the brides-to-be watched in awe to find their "perfect dress"!

I'm always honored to be a part of such an incredible event!

Thank you Cindy, of Cynthia's Events, and Christi, of Christi's Bridal and Formal Wear (www.christisbridal.com) for trusting me to capture this spectacular event for you! I know that when I'm a part of anything that you have a hand in that it will be flawless!

Wendy, of R Ranch (www.rranchga.com), thank you for being so accommodating and gracious! I'm looking forward to working with you again soon!

And... as always, Sherri, of My Bella Wedding Guide (www.bellaweddingsguide.com), your kind heart and easy going nature blessed my day!

I hope that you enjoyed this sneak peak...


No comments: